Monday, March 29, 2010

The weekend is over and I am sad.  I love weekends.  I feel like Monday through Thursday is just a race to get to Friday.  We hope the time passes quickly during the week and want everything to slow down once Friday arrives.  Why is this?  Doesn't every day of the week deserve the same respect and value that we give Friday, Saturday and Sunday?  I wish I had the same peaceful feeling on a Monday that I have on a Saturday afternoon.  I'm hesitant to blame all of this on work because I think moms and dads that stay at home have the same thoughts.  But I could be wrong. 

The attached video could explain why Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday get a bad wrap.  Honestly, for those who do what they love eveyday of the week....I'm jealous and envious.  Until I figure out how to do that.....Saturday, I love you with all my heart.  You really are the most special day of the week.  Sunday you are a close second.  You would hold first place if you didn't constantly remind us that Monday would follow you ever time you came around. 

Here's what I love and how we spent our Saturday.

Nobre skiing the big kid runs!

No comments:

Post a Comment