Ok not really sure what I'm doing here but here goes.....So today I decided to start a blog. Yes I'm at work today and should be thinking about one hundred other things. However, to my defense...ok who am I kidding...there's no defense.
So who am I. I'm Holly, a 33 year old, married, mother of one, accountant by day and superhero by night...superhero only to my husband and son but isn't that all that matters? I have great friends and a great family. I, like every other woman out there, am always trying to find a better way, discover my purpose, balance the chaos and try to find time to enjoy a great glass of wine before the baby wakes up.
So that's me and that's all for today. Maybe there will be another post later....we'll see.
Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
4 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment